Business software that makes wifi simple.
There’s no need for on-site IT.
eero’s easy setup and reliability make it simple enough for anyone to manage your eero network. And if you do have any questions, you’ll have access to VIP support.
Create custom experiences for your customers.
Captive Portal allows you to curate custom experiences with personalized business splash pages. Connected users can accept online terms, such as T&C agreements, acceptable usage policies and privacy notices.
Help protect your business network with multiple SSIDs.
Multi SSID provides additional security on your network by giving you the ability to create up to four SSIDs. Now you can keep your customers, business-critical devices, point-of-sale equipment and IoT devices all on separate networks.
Add bandwidth protection to your business devices.
Use Bandwidth Limit to set restrictions on the guest network and help safeguard the bandwidth needed by critical connected business equipment (e.g., security cameras).
Shop for recommended compatible hardware.
How to subscribe to eero for Business
Make sure your eero hardware is compatible by clicking here.
- Step 1—Open the eero app, or download at eero.com/app
- Step 2—Tap “Discover.”
- Step 3—Tap “eero for Business”; then tap “Subscribe to eero for Business.”
- Step 4—Follow the on-screen instructions to purchase through your device's payment processor.
Payment is processed through the App Store for iOS and Google Play for Android.
- You have a compatible eero wifi system
- You have the eero app installed on your smartphone (iOS or Android)
- Your eero wifi system isn’t in bridge mode
To sign up for eero for Business through iOS or Android, follow these steps:
- Open the eero app.
- Tap “Discover.”
- Tap “eero for Business”; then tap “Subscribe.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to purchase through your device’s payment processor (payment is processed through the App Store for iOS or Google Play for Android).
- New account setup—For those who are setting up a business wifi network separate from their home network, we recommend registering that network with a new email address not attached to an eero Plus account.
- eero Plus subscription cancellation—For those who have eero Plus already set up on their business network: You will need to cancel your eero Plus subscription via the method you used to sign up for the service (this may either be through the App Store or Google Play Store, or through account.eero.com), and then reach out to either Apple or Android customer support and request to completely end your eero Plus subscription immediately. Once the subscription service has been fully removed, you can then subscribe to eero for Business directly through your eero app by navigating to the Discover tab and clicking on eero for Business.
- Account.eero.com—If you use account.eero.com to manage your eero Plus subscription, reach out to us via email@example.com or call 1-(800)-628-5998 and we’ll happily help.
*Requires a compatible backup internet connection in range of a compatible eero device. Learn more about eero Internet Backup here.